How do I have my grades sent to a third party?

All Students

Students at The University of the South have access to their midterm and final grades online through their Banner web accounts. Students are encouraged to make their parents or others aware of their midterm or final grades as appropriate, but are discouraged from making their Banner login credentials available to any other person.

Students wishing to have grade reports for a specific term mailed to any third party should complete the authorization to mail grade reports form and return it to the Office of the University Registrar. This authorization will remain in effect only for the term specified. If you wish to mail grade reports for more than one term, you must complete a separate form for each term. Authorizations to mail grades should be should be mailed or emailed to:

Office of the University Registrar Sewanee: The University of the South 735 University Avenue Sewanee, TN 37383-1000