How do I send my records to judicatory officials?

Students enrolled in a School of Theology program that leads to ordination may have their transcripts and other evaluative records required by the canons of the Episcopal Church or the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the United Methodist Church mailed to judicatory officials by completing a consent to disclose education records to judicatory officials form and returning it to the office of the University Registrar. This authorization will remain in effect only for the current academic year. If you wish to mail education records for more than one academic year, you must complete a separate form for each year. Consent forms to disclose education records to judicatory officials should be should be mailed or emailed to:

Office of the University Registrar Sewanee: The University of the South 735 University Avenue Sewanee, TN 37383-1000