Students seeking to take courses away from Sewanee, whether abroad or within the United States, must complete and submit the Application for Degree Credit for Off-Campus Study form prior to enrolling in the course(s).

Please fill out this form, obtain your advisor's signature (and the department chair's if you plan to count any courses towards a specific program), and return the completed form to the Office of the University Registrar for approval before you enroll in the courses.